COVID -19 Update 22 February 2022
Following the recent Government announcements that all COVID restrictions are to be removed, please note that NHS guidance remains the same regarding patients, staff and visitors to healthcare facilities are to continue to wear a face mask or covering when attending for treatment due to the close nature of therapy.
We will still be screening everyone who enters the building for Covid-19 symptoms. Everyone will be encouraged to cancel at no charge if they feel in any way unwell in the days prior to their appointment.
Please be assured we will continue everything we can to keep our premises as safe a space as we can for our staff and customers.
Physiotherapy services, Pilates classes and Sports Massage are all open for in-person appointments and online as required.
See our Pilates page for our new on-line booking system.
If you have any questions, need any advice or would like to book an appointment please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your needs.
Many thanks for your continued co-operation and understanding.
At Restore Physiotherapy we are committed to offering you high quality effective treatment for all musculoskeletal problems from experienced friendly staff.
We understand that you don’t want to wait when it hurts and always aim to offer you a same day appointment if needed. We also appreciate the importance of seeing the same therapist each time and make this a priority.
We know having pain can bring any number of questions and concerns, so free treatment advice is always just a phone call away.
Our services are based in our comfortable, easy to access practice which has free private parking located in the centre of Holmes Chapel village, just off junction 18 of the M6, within easy reach of Middlewich, Sandbach, Congleton and Knutsford.
Please take time to explore our site to find out more about how we might help you.
For all appointments, FREE advice and queries please telephone 01477 549949.
Why Choose Restore Physiotherapy?
- Experience – more than 30 years in NHS and Private Practice.
- Advanced qualifications – including acupuncture, pilates, mobilisation and manipulation, sports massage and rehabilitation.
- Registered – with The Health and Care Professions Council and all major health insurance companies.
- Friendly – we offer a warm welcome in comfortable, relaxed surroundings.
- Continuity of care – we aim to provide you with the same therapist every visit.
- Flexible appointments – available daytime, evening or weekend to suit you.
- Same day appointments – available most days. Why wait when you’re in pain?
- Convenient location – located in the centre of Holmes Chapel Cheshire, with free car parking available.
- Free advice – any questions at all about treatment just ask.
- Medico-Legal treatment – experienced provider of physiotherapy and rehabilation
What Our Clients Say About Us
“Overall couldn’t fault anything. Very friendly and welcoming explaining everything.”
“Fantastic service highly recommend Carol and her team.”
“Exceptional service with instant results. Carol was friendly, knowledgeable and gave me great advice. Would highly recommend.”
“Rebecca was great!”
“Excellent classes with helpful and friendly staff. Great atmosphere with other attendees.”
“I will keep recommending classes, they are friendly, I find relaxing and keep me mobile!!!!”
“Thank you to Rebecca and Carol for such enjoyable and beneficial Pilates Classes.”
“Really pleased with the results that pilates have given me.”